des femmes

des femmes, defamed...

Blonde disloyalty

Perhaps I was unclear in my earlier post. Certainly Teresa didn't seem to understand my meaning, that the hostile language in the blogs of people supposedly on the side of truth and justice drove me away from reading blogs for several months.

"First, I was pissed off at the time."

So being angry excuses certain language. It's okay--if I'm pissed off--to call people names, even people who aren't the object of my anger, and even though using that name continues a vicious stereotype.

"Second, I'm a blonde"

Lack of self-respect isn't permission to slander others.

"Third, if you think that's 'ugliness,' and that it's aimed at you ... sheesh."

Fucking believe it's aimed at me, large and multitudinous.

Teresa must know she's in the wrong--I just don't buy that she's not perceptive enough to see how insulting her "blonde" remark was--but she refuses to admit it. Down goes another icon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home