The wonder of nature and man, strangely withered.
des femmes, defamed...
a rhetorical device that uses a part to represent the whole, such as “pussy” for “woman”
messages may be quoted in posts
:: feminist blogs
- Nuances: who owns the words
- Friday phallus blogging
- A sad lack of creativity
- A good day for some pussy
- Political correctness, my foot
- The dog blogging thing
- Spreading the hate meme, liberal style
- Comments, posts, and blogrolling
- Absolutely shameful, squared
- Two-for-one: real men Atrios and Gilliard
copyright © 2004-2007 des femmes except for quoted material, of course. all rights reserved for ever and ever, or as long as the mouse deems profitable.