des femmes

des femmes, defamed...

Comments, posts, and blogrolling

Thank you to everyone who has posted comments. I have responded to most of them now.

I have several posts planned, in addition to responses to slurs, but it takes me a long time to get my thoughts straightened out enough to write coherently. In the meantime, Amanda at XX has a thought-provoking post about gay rights and feminism, Matt worries about the woman blogging thing and Shaula looks for creative solutions, and Wicked Muse quotes a man who appears to be far angrier than I am.

I've added a blogroll of women (90 active and current links so far) who address politics in their blogs, whether constantly or interspersed with other events in their lives. Not all are "liberal," and even the liberal ones disagree in many ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home